Aloha Construction is a Lake Zurich, Illinois company that has grown significantly over the years. They have four area specialties: roofing, siding, windows, gutter and downspouts. Their shingle installation warranty comes with a ten-year craftsmen warranty guaranteeing their labor.
Aloha Construction begins all roofing projects with a 9-point inspection of the roof’s integrity. The roof inspection will consist of a thorough examination of everything:
1) Weathering and Aging- roofs fall into two categories, single ply roofs, which have a life of about 15 to 25 years and multi-ply bituminous low-slope roof with lives of 0 to 30 years.
2) Maintenance Damage- When trades people maintain the roof at times the roof can sustain damage from tools being discarded that later, due to high wind, become dangerous flying objects. Also roof accesses must be properly closed.
3) Storm Damage can be caused by hail, high winds, flying tree limbs and branches.
4) Leak Assessment-evidence of leaks is investigated near elevation changes, expansion joints and flashings.
5)Proper Drainage- Because water is heavy weighing five pound per square foot of one inch deep water, it can cause damage if it doesn’t get drained from the roof properly.
6) Vegetation Damage- plants can actually grow on roofs. Birds deposit seeds, wind and trees deposit dirt and with the combination of moisture, the environment is established where vegetation could grow.
7) Roof Cleaning- the regular removal of trash and debris deposited by wind and storms, which could obstruct roof drainage.
8) Check the Security of your roof- Thieves often access a home through the roof: roof hatches and skylights.
9) Some repairs are covered under the owner’s existing roof warranty. Those repairs will be identified as such.
Aloha Construction works with residential homeowners and commercial businesses to keep buildings in good repair. They are fully insured and licensed siding contractors, installing stucco, aluminum, vinyl, Hardee Board, fiber cement, wood and face brick. By keeping the exterior in good condition, the interior space can be kept insulated, trapping the heat from the furnace or the air from the AC and lowering energy bills.
All of the work Aloha Construction completes is designed to keep the building owner’s bills lower and the cost of maintaining that building far less expensive.
To Read More Click Here